Valentine’s Day “Pinspiration”
We love Pinterest. Can you tell? We also love holiday’s. I’m not sure if Valentine’s Day actually counts as a holiday but it’s enough of an excuse for us to create more boards with fun kid crafts and treats. Check out a few of our picks of Valentine’s Day treats you can make with or for your children. If you try some out please post photos to our Facebook site so we can see.
Also if you want to have all of the fun of making heart shaped treats but want it to be quick and easy purchase a kit like the one pictured from Target. This Rice Krispy kit comes with everything from the Rice Krispy cakes, the chocolate, the sticks, and a heart shaped cookie cutter all for under $6.
- MyBuddy Tag - October 3, 2015
- Parentblocked Introduces App to Help Prevent Texting and Driving - October 3, 2015
- St. Vincent’s Health System to host Big Latch On - July 28, 2015
- Gear and Gadgets for Traveling with Baby - July 4, 2015
- Single Mothers Empowerment Conference - June 22, 2015
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas for New Dads - June 15, 2015
- St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Block Party & Health Fair - June 13, 2015
- Toys, Toys, Toys at the McWane Science Center - June 10, 2015
- 2015 Summer Camp Guide - June 6, 2015
- Birmingham Airport Authority send students to U.S. Space & Rocket Center - May 28, 2015