Valentine’s Day “Pinspiration”
We love Pinterest. Can you tell? We also love holiday’s. I’m not sure if Valentine’s Day actually counts as a holiday but it’s enough of an excuse for us to create more boards with fun kid crafts and treats. Check out a few of our picks of Valentine’s Day treats you can make with or for your children. If you try some out please post photos to our Facebook site so we can see.
Also if you want to have all of the fun of making heart shaped treats but want it to be quick and easy purchase a kit like the one pictured from Target. This Rice Krispy kit comes with everything from the Rice Krispy cakes, the chocolate, the sticks, and a heart shaped cookie cutter all for under $6.
- Thanksgiving Crafts for the Kids Table - November 18, 2015
- From Maybe to Baby - November 6, 2015
- WonderKid Studios at Moss Rock Art Festival - November 6, 2015
- Homewood for the Holidays - November 5, 2015
- Holiday School Break Camps - November 3, 2015
- Long awaited Grandview Medical Center Opens on US 280 - October 27, 2015
- Blue Jeans for Babies benefits March of Dimes - October 27, 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama’s Baby Yourself APP - October 27, 2015
- Toy Safety - October 26, 2015
- Peanuts™ Halloween at Bass Pro Shops - October 24, 2015