Be a Mom Blogger
Get in the Network. Mom Bloggers Welcome Here.
Our mission at ALBabyMag.com is to help moms connect to each other and to the wealth of resources we have in the community from shopping to services. We invited you to be a part of this mission by either submitting to have your own blog included into the ALBabyMag.com network or to join us as a guest blogger.
This is a great way to gain more blogging experience or to expose your blog to more readers and exposure.
We are interested in blogs and submissions that cover the following topics:
- Adoption (experiences, tips, resources)
- Apps/Technology (post on a great app that may be helpful to you or for children)
- Classes and Camps (found a great dance, music or art class – post it)
- Consignment Sale Beat (post about upcoming sales, tips on how to sell or shop, photos of great finds)
- DIY / Kids Crafts (share photos and instructions on craft projects you can do with children)
- Event Picks (blog about upcoming family-friendly events in the area)
- Family Travel (staycation, day trips, great family resorts)
- Fashion (maternity or kids – snap a photo of a great find when you are out shopping and blog about it)
- Food (found a fun way to get your child to eat healthy, a great website for meal planning, etc)
- Life as Dad (yes daddy bloggers are welcome too!)
- Life as Mom (working mom, stay-at-home, me time, date night, etc.)
- Natural Parenting (breastfeeding, make your own baby food, doulas, cloth diapers, etc.)
- Party / Celebrations (baby shower, first birthday, birthday themes – share your party pictures)
- Pre/Postnatal Fitness (found a program or work out spot that works for you – share it)
- Special Needs (experiences, resources, events, websites – anything helpful to other parents of a special needs child)
If you would like to have your mom blog reviewed to be linked into the ALBabymag.com network or if you would like to be a guest blogger please complete the form below.
For blogs to be included in the network
1. I authorize Lifestages Publishing to link to my blog from ALBabymag.com.
2. I authorize ALBabymag.com to post my photo, bio, and a screenshot of my blog, a link to my website and Twitter or Facebook page in the network directory.
3. I agree to post the “In the Network” icon and link back to ALBabymag.com on the front page of my blog.
For posts submitted by guest bloggers on ALBabyMag.com
1. I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to Lifestages Publishing for ALBabymag.com.
2. I agree be a guest blogger on ALBabyMag.com and, if I am selected: I consent to the use my submission for AlBabyMag.com and re-use in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without limitation.
3. I understand It is possible that similar submissions may be submitted to Lifestages Publishing by multiple sources and that a submission may be similar to ideas generated or developed independently by Lifestages Publishing employees.
4. ALBabymag.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material I am submitting in this form for any purpose in any form and on any media. Neither Lifestages Publishing nor any party with whom Lifestages Publishing shares the submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or submission that I submit.
5. Lifestages Publishing shall exclusively own all known or later existing rights to the submissions worldwide with the unrestricted right to use the submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
7. By providing the submissions, I represent and warrant that I am at least twenty-one (21) years old.
8. No submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
9. I agree to indemnify Lifestages Publishing and ALBabymag.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material.
BY CLICKING “SUBMIT” BELOW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.