Gender Reveal Party
One of the joys of pregnancy is finding out the gender of your little one. Why not turn that event into a celebration with a baby gender reveal party?
Here are some fun ideas for your baby shower party:
- Personalize It. Start with your invitation and carry out your theme during the party with coordinating cupcake toppers, banners, and party circles for favors.
- Have a Dessert Table. Stick to your color pallet and treat guests with cupcakes, cookies, and other sweets.
- Get Guests to Vote. After your friends vote, give them an “I Voted” sticker to wear during the party
- The Big Reveal. Blow up pink or blue balloons and keep them safe in a box until reveal time. Get a cake made with gender neutral colors on the outside but pink or blue on the inside. Monogram a bodysuit with the baby’s name on it and unwrap it in front of your guests.
Revealing the gender of your child is a great way to bring those special to you together. It makes your friends and family already feel connected to your little bundle of joy!
- Hungry Caterpillar Party Package - April 17, 2012
- Go Green: Teacher Gifts - April 17, 2012
- Spring Break Camps and Activities - March 1, 2012
- Nautical Boy Baby Shower - January 26, 2012
- Mommy & Me Valentine’s Day Party Recipies - January 26, 2012
- Remembering the Reason for the Season - December 13, 2011
- Gift Guide: Gifts That Mom Will Love - December 13, 2011
- Gift Guide: Gifts Your Kids Will Love - December 13, 2011
- Shopping with Multiples - November 26, 2011
- The Diaper Bandit - October 18, 2011