Bunny Aid 2013
WDJC and Alabama Baby & Child magazine are joining with Hands on Birmingham for Bunny Aid 2013!
Help us donate Easter baskets to special kids. Baskets will be delivered to the YWCA, Gateway, Jessie’s Place, Pathways, The Ronald McDonald House, Safehouse and many others.
You may help us by donating any of the items below and/or coming to the workshop to assemble the baskets
You may drop off items for the baskets at the WDJC office in Homewood Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. before March 19.
NEW ITEMS NEEDED FOR BASKETS
- Easter Baskets (medium sized)
- Plastic Eggs
- Easter Candy
- Fake Easter Grass
- Coloring Books
- Small Bubbles
- Small Toys (frisbees, cars, footballs, dolls, jump ropes)
- Stuffed Animals
- Plastic Wrap for the Baskets
- Bows / Ribbons for the Baskets
*Many of these items can be found at places like Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. A great online resource is Oriental Trading party supply store
The workshop to assemble and decorate the baskets will be held on Thursday, March 21 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Alabama Baby & Child offices in downtown Birmingham at Innovation Depot (1500 1st Avenue North)
You don’t have to come for the entire time just come as long as you can!
- Thanksgiving Crafts for the Kids Table - November 18, 2015
- From Maybe to Baby - November 6, 2015
- WonderKid Studios at Moss Rock Art Festival - November 6, 2015
- Homewood for the Holidays - November 5, 2015
- Holiday School Break Camps - November 3, 2015
- Long awaited Grandview Medical Center Opens on US 280 - October 27, 2015
- Blue Jeans for Babies benefits March of Dimes - October 27, 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama’s Baby Yourself APP - October 27, 2015
- Toy Safety - October 26, 2015
- Peanuts™ Halloween at Bass Pro Shops - October 24, 2015