Bunny Aid 2013
WDJC and Alabama Baby & Child magazine are joining with Hands on Birmingham for Bunny Aid 2013!
Help us donate Easter baskets to special kids. Baskets will be delivered to the YWCA, Gateway, Jessie’s Place, Pathways, The Ronald McDonald House, Safehouse and many others.
You may help us by donating any of the items below and/or coming to the workshop to assemble the baskets
You may drop off items for the baskets at the WDJC office in Homewood Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. before March 19.
NEW ITEMS NEEDED FOR BASKETS
- Easter Baskets (medium sized)
- Plastic Eggs
- Easter Candy
- Fake Easter Grass
- Coloring Books
- Small Bubbles
- Small Toys (frisbees, cars, footballs, dolls, jump ropes)
- Stuffed Animals
- Plastic Wrap for the Baskets
- Bows / Ribbons for the Baskets
*Many of these items can be found at places like Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. A great online resource is Oriental Trading party supply store
The workshop to assemble and decorate the baskets will be held on Thursday, March 21 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Alabama Baby & Child offices in downtown Birmingham at Innovation Depot (1500 1st Avenue North)
You don’t have to come for the entire time just come as long as you can!
- Gear and Gadgets for Traveling with Baby - July 4, 2015
- Family Friendly 4th of July Event Picks - July 4, 2015
- Single Mothers Empowerment Conference - June 22, 2015
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas for New Dads - June 15, 2015
- St. Vincent’s One Nineteen Block Party & Health Fair - June 13, 2015
- Toys, Toys, Toys at the McWane Science Center - June 10, 2015
- 2015 Summer Camp Guide - June 6, 2015
- Sidewalk Film’s Salsa Showdown - May 23, 2015
- America’s First Kids’ Fun Zone Schedule - May 22, 2015
- Celebrate Hoover Day - May 1, 2015