Print Ad Specs
Alabama Baby & Child magazine is published Quarterly. It a glossy newsstand magazine sold in book stores and available complimentary at our partner locations such as OB/GYN offices, Babies-r-Us, baby and maternity boutiques, and other places where new and expectant parents frequent.
95% of the distribution is in metro Birmingham (the surrounding suburban areas) and Shelby County. For more specific details and a media kit please complete the contact form.
Material Deadline: Dec 20
Material Deadline: March 20
Material Deadline: June 20
Material Deadline: Sept. 20
Trim Size = 8 X 10.875”
Bleed = .125
Binding = Saddle Stitch
Line Screen = 133
*All pages are glossy 4-color
Full Page (bleed) 8.125 x 11
Full Page (live) 7.50 x 10.50
1/2 Page Horiz. 7.00 x 4.75
1/2 Page Vert. 3.50 x 9.875
1/4 Page 3.375 x 4.75
1/6 Page 2.25 x 4.75
Digital File Submission Guidelines
• All images should saved 400dpi at 100% of final size.
• All line art should be scanned at NO LESS than 1200 dpi at final size.
• Acceptable image formats: PDF, TIFF, EPS
• All color image files must be set up and saved as CMYK. RGB and indexed color are unacceptable formats.
• Do not use JPG, GIF, BMP, or PCT formats They are not postscript compatible, and therefore unacceptable.